How to access Growing Roots


This is a referred scheme, and we ask that a worker from an established organisation refers the individual who is interested. The referrer could be, for example, a mental health worker, or a housing support worker. The referrer should contact Growing Roots, see details at foot of page.



At Growing Roots we believe that everyone can really benefit from being outside enjoying the environment, growing all kinds of plants. Growing Roots provides opportunities to do this and so improve health and wellbeing.

Contact: Carol Prowse


​Telephone : ​07779423126